As a design technologist at Doberman you’ll be working in multidisciplinary teams. You’ll be working with things that matter. You’ll be learning from some of the best. You’ll be pressed for time, sometimes, but there will always be someone there for you.
At Doberman we always aim to create the best user experience possible and we’re looking for someone who will enjoy helping us fuse design and code into something that’s both usable and beautiful.
We would expect you to:
- Write semantic HTML and CSS
- Understand the importance of good design
- Know and enjoy working with VCS like Git or SVN
- Be able to work with responsive design
- Have an interest in web frameworks like Ruby on Rails or Node.js
We would LOVE it if you also:
- Have a couple of personal projects that you are hacking on
- Have a working knowledge in Objective-C and iOS development
- Have 50+ hours of experience in Call of Duty ;)
Please send your application (along with your GitHub username) to firstname.lastname@example.org