Clock Radio iOS App
Erik has been working on this one as a personal project, with some design help from Robert here at Doberman. It’s a basic clock radio app for iOS in which you select one of the stations provided by Sveriges Radio in their API, and pick a wake-up time. Most of his hack time was spent tracking down bugs in the app and tuning the user interface.
Leap Motion Controlled 3D Pong
Using the excellent Firebase API, Jacob and Lars built a rock-paper-scissors tournament game that you play using your phone. When all players are connected, you pick your weapon of choice and shake your phone three times. As simple as it sounds, and even more fun!
Also using the Firebase API, Peter and Fred built a simple service in which you can connect to a “room” and see the location of you and the other “inhabitants” of that room. Great for tracking down food trucks or just keeping track of where your friends are.
The task Jens took on was to create a coaching tool for situations where you need to create two or more matching sides for an activity. Based on the participants’ different characteristics, this app aims to be as vital to creating the optimal team balance as a load balancer is to heavy traffic web applications.
A special thanks to Knackeriet and the nice people there that lent us a space. Here they are:
– A mobile app for Swedish schools students and teachers
– Find the best boutique hotels in the world
– Organizing the world’s outdoor life
– Browsable audio news
– Teaching children how to code through gamification
– Find museums that are popular on Facebook
– An online tool for event management
– A Swedish restaurant guide with ratings
– Online store for second-hand childrens clothes
– Find a personal platform-independant web-support-guy, targeting small businesses
– Truly beautiful real time Instagram and Twitter streams
– A beautiful site for your event