In this role you lead our most exciting and innovative projects. Projects range from drilling deep into a specific touchpoint to developing ecosystems of physical and digital touch points. Your objective is to create solutions that make a genuine difference in the lives of people.
You lead the design team and the creative process within your projects. Together with the designers, technologists and clients, you work through research and insight, concept and implementation of great customer experiences.
We think you:
- Love both concept and detail, process and results.
- Embrace the users and bring them into your work.
- Think strategically and integrate user needs and business needs.
- Excel at leading teams and presenting to clients.
- Speak and write Swedish fluently enough to lead brainstorms and meetings.
We think you have:
- At least six years of experience in design. Probably as a senior or lead Service Designer, Experience Designer, Interaction Designer or Art Director.
- User research experience as well as solid digital know-how.
The position is based in our beautiful Stockholm office. There are ample opportunities to work with both Swedish and international clients as well as to take on projects in our New York office.
We believe design can improve the world, a little bit, each day.
Interested? Get in touch through an email and CV to email@example.com
(We’re also looking for a Designer)