We’re looking for a visual designer to join our design team in Stockholm and help us push the boundaries of excellence in the design of products, services and brands.
We think that you:
- Have a solid experience from, and passion for, designing digital products.
- Love the craft and take pride in stellar execution in every single detail.
- Can collaborate. For real.
- Like a work style that thrives on plenty of freedom and lots of responsibility.
Doberman was founded over a decade ago. Today, we are a leading design firm based in Stockholm, New York and at our think tank studio in Berlin. The position is based in our Stockholm office. There are opportunities to work with both Swedish and international clients as well as to take on projects in our New York office.
Send your application including CV and portfolio to email@example.com
(We’re also looking for a Design Director)
Ever since the announcement was made at last year’s Service Design Global Conference that the 2014 conference would be held in Stockholm, Doberman has been working tirelessly together with the other Nordic organizers to design and arrange the conference of our dreams. As this is the premier annual event for anyone with an interest in service design, we don’t want to let anyone down. There will of course be great talks from international thought leaders in service design, customer experience and service innovation. As well as hands-on, case–based workshops for you to take part in with the 500 or so other participants from all over the world.
So don’t miss out on your opportunity to learn, practice and experience international cutting edge service design and to do some invaluable networking at the same time. And since the conference is conveniently held in the München Brewery right next to our office, you can always pop over for a quick coffee and some friendly conversation. So register right now to have something to look forward to over the summer.
In this role you lead our most exciting and innovative projects. Projects range from drilling deep into a specific touchpoint to developing ecosystems of physical and digital touch points. Your objective is to create solutions that make a genuine difference in the lives of people.
You lead the design team and the creative process within your projects. Together with the designers, technologists and clients, you work through research and insight, concept and implementation of great customer experiences.
We think you:
- Love both concept and detail, process and results.
- Embrace the users and bring them into your work.
- Think strategically and integrate user needs and business needs.
- Excel at leading teams and presenting to clients.
- Speak and write Swedish fluently enough to lead brainstorms and meetings.
We think you have:
- At least six years of experience in design. Probably as a senior or lead Service Designer, Experience Designer, Interaction Designer or Art Director.
- User research experience as well as solid digital know-how.
The position is based in our beautiful Stockholm office. There are ample opportunities to work with both Swedish and international clients as well as to take on projects in our New York office.
We believe design can improve the world, a little bit, each day.
Interested? Get in touch through an email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We’re also looking for a Designer)