In this role you lead our most exciting and innovative projects. Our clients have included Google, Oscar, Spotify and New York City. Projects range from drilling deep into a specific touchpoint to developing physical and digital touchpoints within larger service ecosystems. Your objective is to create solutions that make a genuine difference in the lives of people.
You lead the design team and the creative process within your projects. Together with the designers, technologists and clients, you work through research and insights, concept and implementation of great customer experiences.
We wish that you:
- Love both concept and craft, process and beautiful results
- Are curious about the world and inspired by diverse aspects of it
- Embrace the users and bring them into your work
- Think strategically and integrate user needs and business needs
- Excel at leading teams, working collaboratively and presenting to clients
- Have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Can appreciate pickled herring every once in a while
We think you have:
- At least six years of experience in design. Probably most recently as a senior Experience Designer or Visual Designer, or as an Art Director
- A portfolio that shows your conceptual thinking, graphic design abilities and strong craft skills applied to a range of projects and clients
- User research experience as well as solid digital know-how
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year, in addition to all major US Holidays
- 100% company paid Benefits Package (Medical, dental, vision, life and ad&d, short- and long-term disability)
- Computer, phone, monitor etc.
- 8 hours/day is expected, no regular overtime
- Bonus, at the end of a good year
Doberman was founded over a decade ago. Today, we are a leading design firm based in New York, Stockholm and at our think tank studio in Berlin. Over the years we have nurtured a collaborative and people-focused culture because we believe that that fuels innovation. This culture led the Swedish Minister for Employment to hand over the prize for Sweden’s Best Employer and our Managing Director to be appointed Sweden’s Service Innovator of the Year.
We believe design can improve the world, a little bit, each day.
Interested? Get in touch through an email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Compensation Checker is a unique digital service that helps people in Sweden get an overall picture of their security if they were to become long-term sick or get injured in their work. The new service is the outcome of a collaboration between the organizations Social Insurance Agency, AFA Insurance and Insurance Sweden. Doberman has designed and developed the responsive web that allow usage of the service on multiple platforms.
We’re looking for a visual designer to join our design team in Stockholm and help us push the boundaries of excellence in the design of products, services and brands.
We think that you:
- Have a solid experience from, and passion for, designing digital products.
- Love the craft and take pride in stellar execution in every single detail.
- Can collaborate. For real.
- Like a work style that thrives on plenty of freedom and lots of responsibility.
Doberman was founded over a decade ago. Today, we are a leading design firm based in Stockholm, New York and at our think tank studio in Berlin. The position is based in our Stockholm office. There are opportunities to work with both Swedish and international clients as well as to take on projects in our New York office.
Send your application including CV and portfolio to email@example.com
(We’re also looking for a Design Director)